This video highlights the pathways from irrigation to improved nutrition and provides recommendations for policymakers, project implementers, investors, and researchers to promote more nutrition-sensitive irrigation.
Resources on nutrition-sensitive irrigation:
- Nutrition-Sensitive Irrigation and Water Management (worldbank.org)
- Evaluating the pathways from small-scale irrigation to dietary diversity: evidence from Ethiopia and Tanzania | SpringerLink
- Irrigation and women’s diet in Ethiopia: A longitudinal study | IFPRI : International Food Policy Research Institute
- Irrigation-nutrition linkages: Evidence from northern Ghana | IFPRI : International Food Policy Research Institute
- Drivers of adoption of small-scale irrigation in Mali and its impacts on nutrition across sex of irrigators | IFPRI : International Food Policy Research Institute